Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gremlin Gem!

How could I have forgotten Gremlin Gems! They are the whole reason for anyone to ever read this blog!

So it's very clearly been brought to my attention that Gremlin is four going on fourteen. It gets worse and worse everyday. If it isn't the huff and puff accompanied by the eyes so far looking up they might as well roll back into his head, it's the "look". I have no idea where he got the "look", but it's driving me crazy! At least it's an equal opportunity "look" and not just reserved for me. Hey, if I have to suffer I'm making sure others go down with me!

So The Love Interest and I have a fun time teaching the Gremlin to say things that are hysterically to hear coming from a four year old. It started with having him throw his arms out and say "Come at me, bro!" and kind of snowballed from there. The other night in the car TLI (I'm lazy tonight) said to Gremlin "Say 'Like a boss'". Perfectly timed without missing a beat, Gremlin responded with "Really? Think of something cooler.".  This was the look on my face once I stopped laughing my ass off : ^-^ This was the look on TLI's face after Gremlin said it : -.- Clearly I got more enjoyment out of that one.

Today, Gremlin told my mother that he smelled "aromas".....what? Aromas? Really, kid? When she asked him what kind of aromas he responded simply with "Good aromas". Well then.

He's also developed this new habit of responding to any request to get a move on with "Whoa whoa whoa, what's the hurry?". Amongst using the word "ominous" and learning crazy things about Harry Potter. The kid is a sponge he not only soaks everything up but he can remember EVERYTHING. I'm so serious and oh so screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment